Melissa Juried Kriebel
Mum does her whole face with makeup ‘so cheap she feels dirty’ – and is left speechless by the flawless result: ‘This feels criminal, I’m shocked’
- Professional sex toy tester Carly Sophia has shared a budget full face of makeup
- Carly put the look together for $105 with six products from DB Cosmetics
- She said she was ‘shocked’ at how ‘flawless’ the final results of the makeup were
- Carly fell into the world of sex toy testing after a review of a vibrator went viral
A professional sex toy tester and beauty writer has wowed hundreds after sharing her full face of makeup for just $105.
Single mum-of-two Carly Sophia shared a photo of the look she created with six products from the cruelty-free beauty line DB Cosmetics, saying she was ‘shocked’ at how ‘flawless’ the finished result looks.
‘I have just done my whole face with makeup so cheap I feel dirty,’ Carly posted on Instagram.
‘Look at the results though. This is some flawless sh*t. I actually feel like a crime has been committed. I’m about to alert the authorities.’
A professional sex toy tester and beauty writer has wowed hundreds after sharing her full face of makeup for just $105 (Carly Sophia pictured in a full face of DB Cosmetics makeup)
Single mum-of-two Carly Sophia (pictured) said she was ‘shocked’ at the look she created with six products from the cruelty-free beauty line DB Cosmetics
To create her radiant complexion, Carly said she first of all applied the DB Cosmetics Gold Elixir Priming Potion ($20).
Infused with real gold flecks, the gel formula gives the skin ‘an ethereal glow while also firming and lifting the complexion’.
It is designed to be worn underneath your foundation in order to boost the efficacy of your makeup.
Following this, Carly applied the Skin Renew Ceramide Foundation ($23).
With a 4.5 star rating, this foundation promises ‘airbrushed coverage’ thanks to its lightweight texture.
It also offers natural buildable coverage and includes several ‘skin-boosting ingredients’ including ceramides, which improve hydration, and vitamins C and A.
Carly Sophia (pictured) is known for her upfront and honest beauty and sex toy reviews, which she shares on Instagram
Carly (pictured) fell into the world of sex toy testing after she purchased a vibrator online and noticed her skin was flushed and glowing after an afternoon of use
The exact products Carly used on her face
* DB Cosmetics Gold Elixir Priming Potion ($20)
* DB Cosmetics Skin Renew Ceramide Foundation ($23)
* DB Cosmetics Quick Fix Cream Bronzer ($17)
* DB Cosmetics Quick Fix Cream Blush ($17)
* DB Cosmetics Liquid Gold Highlighter Jelly ($16)
* DB Cosmetics Lip Boost Plumping Treatment ($12)
Once she had perfected her base, Carly applied the DB Cosmetics Quick Fix Cream Bronzer ($17), which is formulated in a creamy stick to give the most natural of finishes.
She went over this with the Quick Fix Cream Blush ($17) from the same range, and this promises a long-wearing tint for your eyes, lips and cheeks.
Carly completed her look with the DB Liquid Gold Highlighter Jelly ($16) and the DB Lip Boost Plumping Treatment ($12).
‘This isn’t even a sponsored post. I’m so shocked I need a drink,’ Carly concluded.
Hundreds of people who saw her full face said she looks ‘stunning’ and ‘incredible’.
‘As if! How good is this!’ one person posted.
‘Our secret is out,’ another added.
Carly has made a name for herself for honest and upfront beauty reviews as well as reviews of sex toys over the past few years.
She fell into the world of sex toy testing after she purchased a vibrator online and noticed her skin was flushed and glowing after an afternoon of use.
She decided to write an enthusiastic review about her experience which inspired thousands to try the Wild Secrets toy for themselves, and quickly caught the retailer’s notice.
‘When people ask what I do for work I’m pretty straight up about it,’ she said
‘I’d written countless articles trying to help women achieve a natural glow using products – why not suggest a different way they could have the real thing?’ Carly told FEMAIL.
Her online review went viral, with Wild Secrets confirming that Carly’s endorsement contributed to a 75 per cent increase in sales.
She was immediately signed as a brand ambassador and content creator and is now on a company retainer as a ‘tester’ for them and their sister site, Fantasy Lingerie.
‘When people ask what I do for work I’m pretty straight up about it,’ she said.
‘I think women’s bodies and our pleasure have been stigmatised for way too long.
‘I’m proud to be part of something that’s breaking down barriers and empowering Australians to celebrate and explore their sex lives.’
To read more of Carly’s honest reviews, visit her Instagram page here.
Carly’s top five favourite sex toys
1. Kiss Bullet, $23.99 It’s small but incredibly powerful, meaning you can use it to climax clitorally during penetrative, partnered sex. Men need to see sex toys as an ally, not a threat, in the bedroom
2. Lelo Enigma, $278.99 This is the ultimate double whammy, using sonic waves for clitorial stimulation and internal g-spot massage
3. Satisfyer Pro 2, $69.99 Mimicking the sensation of oral sex, this combines air pulse technology with vibration for back to back climaxes
4. Glow Wand, $43.99 The softest, smoothest wand with the most powerful vibrations, this is an excellent accomplice during bondage play
5. Lelo Soraya 2 Deluxe, $287.99 Known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of rabbits, this combines power and precision for dual clitoral and g-spot orgasms